Last night I attended my high school reunion at Seymour’s Pub in North Vancouver, BC. And I feel like I have been given a 2nd chance to do EVERYTHING I wanted to back when I was in my final year at Carson:
- I was the organizer of our reunion and I had really wanted to be on our Grad Committee back in high school.
- I am attending Capilano University and I had wanted to when the Cap U reps came to Carson to talk to the soon to be grads.
- I am on the Board of Directors for Capilano Students’ Union and I had wanted to be on Students’ Council at Carson.
- I am a Contributor on Capilano Courier’s monthly magazine and I had wanted to be part of the year book committee.
- I am part of the Capilano Radio Club and I had wanted to get involved in clubs.
- I am the Social Media & Events Consultant for Cap U’s YWIB (Young Women In Business) and I had wanted to be a group leader.
- Last night I spoke to everyone that came out to Our Reunion even though I didn’t recognize some of them initially. I am now the social butterfly with the gift of gab and schmoozing that I always wanted to be.
I am so happy that I organized last night’s event because it made EVERYONE THAT CAME HAPPY TOO! There was a comfort seeing my former classmates because we are all the same age (all of us holding our cell phones & yearbook that Candi brought at a distance for us to SEE! Hahaha… ), no one-up man-ship, and a unity that I think we ALL FELT.