If know me in person or you’re following me on Instagram, you may know quite a lot about me because I share A LOT about myself. It’s the way I’ve always been.
People are sometimes shocked at how much I reveal but why not? I enjoy connecting with others and bonding with them over our similarities.
But there are things you may not know or have not read on my social platforms. Here are 10 things you may not know about me:
1) My middle name is Rosanna. My Papa named me Mayumi Rosanna after a Japanese actress and an Italian singer. Thank you, Papa — I love my name!
2) I drive 6-speed and can’t imagine going back to driving automatic. One of my nicknames is Miss Andretti after the race car driver because I love to drive fast!
3) I grew up an only child and love to be the center of attention!
4) I am a highly sensitive person (scientific term coined by psychologist Elaine Aron), an empath and highly intuitive. What does all this mean? I process a lot of information (that most others miss) about people all at once, can pick up on others emotions & feel them as if they were my own, and a lot of times I know something is going to happen before it happens.
5) I am of Japanese heritage but was born in Vancouver, BC at a hospital on Oak Street that is now BC Women’s & Children’s Hospital. I am proud to be a Vancouverite and Canadian!
6) I studied Fashion Design in Toronto and Fashion Merchandising here at VCC. Fashion was my first love!
7) My first retail job was at Pegabo Shoes (sister store to Aldo) in Pacific Centre. I love shoes!
8) I was on the field hockey team in my final year at Carson Graham Secondary. I love playing but preferably floor hockey!
9) I took guitar lessons for about 1 or 2 years but stopped because the music school closed down and now I forget how to play. But I loved it and going to teach myself again SOON!
10) I’m a big flirt! Always have been and still love to do it! It goes hand-in-hand with being center of attention… Hahaha!
If you haven’t checked out my Instagram profiles (I have 4), go to my Contact page or my main profile.